Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Camping on McColl Island

I'm not sure of the status of this cabin on McColl Island but it did say 'Come N Rest' on the door. It's nice to be here as we are supposed to have strong winds and we are all cozy inside..updating websites and emailing etc.. Tomorrow we'll get out and explore some things.. The sunken barge, the meteor shatter cone etc..though the wind is supposed to be just as strong and perhaps some rain?

We had a nice breakfast burrito brunch and slept in somewhat...

This place comes with some vary tame Snowshoe Hares. The outdoor campfire was the evening before.. It's way windy today.

I decided to use the little single bed cabin rather than set up my tent.. Though I think my ThermaRest NeoAir air mattress is actually more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment