Friday, June 29, 2012

Wow what a dinner!!

Well the wind finally began to die down this evening. Eryka and her boyfriend Chelan cooked up a wonderful dinner, and I believe head back to Bozeman, Montana tomorrow. Eryka's anthropology professor and neighbor, Marla joined us for dinner on the deck. It was a lovely evening right down to the desert and watching the local TV news report and interview on my kayak circumnavigation.
It looks like I'll be heading out in the morning with 10 knot NW winds and waves calm to 2 feet in the forecast.. becoming calmer and SW that evening. With good conditions I hope to be heading toward the Keweenaw Peninsula in 4 days. Potentially I could be arriving to Duluth in 2 weeks but only with 2 straight weeks of flawless paddling conditions and no windbound days.

Frida, Ron, Marla, Chelan and Eryka .. The new puppy Karhu

Awesome desert .. with coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment